Pleasant View Communities is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking every preventative measure to protect the well-being of our Residents.
Older adults and people who have severe chronic medical conditions, are at a higher risk for more serious COVID-19 illness.
Pleasant View Communities is implementing the following preventative measures:
- Non-medical visits to healthcare and personal care areas are prohibited except for end-of-life circumstances. Pleasant View is committed and pursuing alternative virtual visitation options.
- Signage will be posted at main entrances;
- Side entrances into PVC will be locked;
- Large group activities and services in the Hoffer Auditorium or Gathering Place will either be cancelled or only viewed via closed-circuit TV on campus;
- Pet visits will be canceled until further notice;
- Employees will complete the facility screening tool and have temp checks prior to reporting to work; these will be located at time clocks in their respective areas;
- PV FiT will remain open but residents and visitors will need to complete a screening tool prior to entering PV FiT;
- Hearth & Harrow & Courtyard Café will remain open to provide meal options but may have a limited menu;
- Residential Living residents are strongly encouraged to limit their own visitation, practice social distancing and preventative measures outlined below;
How can you help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Follow the above preventative measures at PVC;
- Defer visitation if you are not feeling well; and
- Practice good hand hygiene.
Know the health and safety of our residents remains our priority. Please call the facility for updates regarding visitation and events. For updates and tips on how to stay healthy, visit the CDC Website.
Ongoing decisions related to the COVID-19 precautions will be made collaboratively with our facility Medical Director in response to CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and Department of Health guidelines and recommendations.
We appreciate your support and willingness to aide in prevention of COVID-19 at Pleasant View Communities.
President and Chief Executive Officer