Visiting hours are as follows:
2:00-3:30pm (Healthcare Only)
- In order to be respectful of all of our residents and families, we ask that visitors limit visits to one time per week.
- All visits must be scheduled. No visitation is permitted in the Healthcare Center unless scheduled through Pleasant View.
- Healthcare visitors will use the main entrance at their scheduled time.
- Residents are permitted to have a maximum of two visitors at one time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time to allow for screening and registration procedures.
- Please bring a mask. Masks must be worn at all times during the visitation.
- Visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance from residents at ALL times.
- Visitors bringing food or drink items for resident or visitor consumption during the visitation is prohibited.
- Visitors must remain in the visitation area at all times and are not permitted in other areas of the building/campus.
Please click on the following links below to register for a visit based on the resident’s level of care AND the correct floor:
Healthcare (Skilled Nursing)
For questions or assistance with scheduling Healthcare visitation, please contact Whitney Bleacher at 717-664-6214
Beginning Friday, March 12, in-person visits will resume. To limit movement and avoid crowds of people in the building, we are limiting the number of visitors to two per resident at a time. Outdoor visits, generally, are the safest way to visit. We encourage outdoor visits, as weather permits. If you would like to have more than two visitors at one time (no more than ten), an outdoor visit is required.
Visitors MUST abide by the core principles of infection prevention as outlined below:
- Complete the thermal screen and questions at the Terrace Gardens 4 entrance. Postpone or cancel the visit if you are not feeling well.
- After the screening, visitors must sign-in at the Terrace Gardens Sign-In station (date, name of visitor, name of resident, and times in and out). Visitors will be issued a visitor tag, which must be worn at all times while on campus.
- Wear a cloth or surgical mask covering nose and mouth at all times.
- Pets are not allowed indoors at this time.
- Use hand sanitizer before visiting, and before and after physical touch.*
- Maintain safe distances during the visit, especially around team members and other residents.
- Before leaving the building, remember to sign out at the Terrace Garden Sign-In Station.
- Visiting hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM / Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM / Sunday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
* We realize nothing beats the warm embrace between a resident and their loved one. Therefore, if the resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitor while wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand-hygiene before and after contact.
If the Terrace Garden door is locked, please ring the doorbell and be patient.
Visits will be monitored for compliance with the above core principles and anyone not following this guidance may have visits suspended to ensure the safety of our residents and team members.
We know that prevention principles and vaccination continue to help against the spread of COVID-19 and influenza. Even though you may visit regardless of your vaccination status, we continue to recommend you consider getting the vaccine.
If the county positivity rate goes above 10% and/or if there is an outbreak at Pleasant View (an outbreak is considered one resident or team member with COVID-19), visits may be suspended.
If you have any questions, please call or email Jamie Reynolds, Director of Personal Care:
For questions or assistance with scheduling Personal Care visitation, please contact Melinda Wenger at 717-664-6255