As of Monday, October 19th, visiting hours are as follows:
- In order to be respectful of all of our residents and families, we ask that visitors limit visits to one time per week.
- All visits must be scheduled. No visitation is permitted on the Pleasant View Campus unless scheduled through Pleasant View.
- Residents are permitted to have a maximum of two visitors at one time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time to allow for screening and registration procedures.
- Please bring a mask. Masks must be worn at all times during the visitation.
- Visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance from residents at ALL times.
- Visitors bringing food or drink items for resident or visitor consumption during the visitation is prohibited. Visitors bringing items for residents will be asked to place these items in the registration area and will be delivered to residents after visitation is over.
- Visitors must remain in the visitation area at all times and are not permitted in other areas of the building/campus.
Please click on the following links below to register for a visit based on the resident’s level of care AND the correct floor:
Healthcare (Skilled Nursing)
For questions or assistance with scheduling visitation, please contact Janea Cruz at 717-664-6237