**As of 9/28/20 visitation is temporarily suspended
Visiting hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 10am-11:30am and 1:30pm-4pm
Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm-8:00pm
- In order to be respectful of all of our residents and families, we ask that visitors limit visits to one time per week.
- All visits must be scheduled. No visitation is permitted on the Pleasant View Campus unless scheduled through Pleasant View.
- All visits will be limited to 30 minutes in length.
- Residents are permitted to have a maximum of three visitors at one time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time to allow for screening and registration procedures.
- Please bring a mask. Masks must be worn at all times during the visitation.
- All visits will occur in a designated area indoors or outdoors (depending on weather).
- Physical contact (hugs, hand-holding, etc) between residents and visitors is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance from residents at ALL times.
- Visitors bringing food or drink items for resident or visitor consumption during the visitation is prohibited. Visitors bringing items for residents will be asked to place these items in the registration area and will be delivered to residents after visitation is over.
- Visitors must remain in the visitation area at all times and are not permitted in other areas of the building/campus.
Please click on the following links below to register for a visit based on the resident’s level of care:
On June 26, 2020, the PA Secretary of Health signed and Order requiring all Long-Term Care Facilities and Personal Care Homes to complete baseline COVID-19 testing on all residents and staff. We are pleased to announce, Pleasant View has completed this requirement for all residents and staff of our Skilled Nursing facility as of July 21, 2020 and our Personal Care Home as of July 28, 2020.
Pleasant View has contracted with a commercial and private laboratory to ensure we have the resources available to complete future testing. Residents that refuse testing will be placed in isolation in accordance with facility policy. Staff members that refuse testing will not be permitted to report to work in accordance DOH guidelines and facility policy.
Pleasant View has entered into agreements with several suppliers to ensure that we receive regular and consistent shipments of Personal Protective Equipment for our staff, residents, and visitors.
In accordance with Department of Health guidelines, we are required to remain “COVID-Free” for a period of 14-days after the completion of our baseline testing to open our doors to visitors. We plan to begin accepting visitors for our Skilled Nursing Residents on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 and our Personal Care Home Residents on Tuesday, August 11, 2020. Visitation will be supervised by Pleasant View staff, and scheduling will be done through our webpage.
Staff members and volunteers will be required to complete a screening process at the beginning and end of every shift. Staff members that exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be permitted to report to work in accordance with facility policy. All residents will be monitored and screened daily for symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Any resident that is experiencing symptoms will be placed in isolation in accordance with facility policy.
We will also resume a communal dining program that allows for social distancing of all residents. Limited group activities will also resume with groups of 10 residents or less. Universal masking, hand hygiene, and social distancing will be required.
It is our hope that with these guidelines in place, we can provide a safe environment for our residents to receive visitors and return to some level of normalcy. If for any reason, Pleasant View experiences an outbreak of COVID-19, we will be required to restrict all visitation, as well as discontinue communal dining and group activities. The same will be true if Governor Wolf moves Lancaster County into the “RED” phase. If this occurs, families will receive notifications via Pleasant View’s website, Facebook page, email, text, and/or phone. Family members with upcoming scheduled visitation will be notified directly.
If you have any questions or wish to see our full reopening implementation plan, please contact:
Skilled Nursing: Melissa Frownfelter, VP of Operations or Nicole Watson, Director of Nursing at 717-665-2445
Personal Care: Karly Sarvis, Administrator or Leah Egenrieder, LPN Supervisor at 717-665-2445
To schedule visitation please click here: